Friday, September 5, 2008

Everybody's a comedian

I flew to Houston to visit family over the long weekend. Our flight was Monday morning, missing the over hyped hurricane Gustav. On the return flight, I noticed that one of the flight attendants (a dude) was being overly chatty and yucking it up with the passengers in front of me. But that's his job to be jovial right? No big deal. As chuckles was making his way up the aisle my direction, the lady next to me went to the bathroom.

I was thoroughly engaged in the latest Scientific American and didn't notice the flight attendant standing next to me. He asked "Sir, do you have any trash?" I had a napkin from the HA-YUGE sandwich they provided on the flight, so I threw it in the bag he was holding. He asked "Do you have anything else?" Still oblivious, I said "No." "What's that then?" he asked pointing to the seat next to me. Looking back at me was a big pile of poo!! My eyes probably looked like this.




The flight attendant found this quite hilarious, and with good reason. I love a good poo practical joke! Made me laugh the rest of the flight. Excellent work Mr. Flight Attendant, excellent work.

No comments: